Monday, July 25th is the start of Band Camp!
A link to the 2022-2023 Summer Band Camp info. sheet can be found on the Parent page.
Here are a few tips and reminders:
- Students should go to bed early tonight. Plenty of sleep is key!
- Students should have a nutritious breakfast. Don’t show up on an empty stomach.
- Camp starts promptly at 8 am. Being on time means you’re late. Please have students arrive at least 10 – 15 minutes early.
- What to wear – athletic shorts, light colored shirt, socks, and comfortable athletic shoes!
- DO NOT FORGET your water jug FULL of cold water (maybe 2!), hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, instrument, and necessary accessories. Label everything!
- It’s a good idea to bring extra socks, shirt, deodorant, snack(s) and lunch if you’re staying on campus. (Boosters will be providing snacks, but always a good idea to bring extras)
As always, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. We are all in this together!
Go Blue Hawk Band!