On Friday, November 20th, we will do individual photos in uniform to put together a composite for the full band photo.
• Students are to go directly to the band hall after school
• Change into marching uniform (no hats except for Drum Majors) and no instruments.
• Ideally, we shoot the Drum Majors as soon as possible as they will be helping with the shoot
• Order is first come first serve. We will not be doing this by section!
• After their photos are complete and their uniforms properly put away, they are free to go!
Several have mentioned that they are leaving town right after school. We will ask that those students please get ready as soon as they can and check in with Mrs. Davis to get placed to the front of the line. If you are not pressed for time, we ask that you wait to change into your uniform to allow those on a tighter schedule to get changed and ready for their photos.
All mask rules will be in place however masks may be removed a few minutes before your photo so you won’t have any lines on your face. There will be ample room to remain distanced.
Thank you for your cooperation during this and we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!